Intelligent Data Discovery (IDD):
• Is the most price efficient service you can find now with all of these benefits.
• backs up and indexes enterprise files (approximately 1000 different file types and versions) – for dynamic filtering and searching.
• creates document version controls and hashing during uploading to establish governance of enterprise files to meet legal and regulatory requirements .
• creates the ability to easily and intuitively filter your searches by file type, author, date range, to and from, as well as custom defined terms on the fly.
• allows you to view file summaries quickly and easily – just one click.
• allows you to view files in their native format with one click.
• downloads what you want as individual files with one click, or as bundled results of a specific query.
• quickly and easily saves queries for future use – or to share with co-workers who will need the same information later.
• Has a dashboard that tells you what the status of your data usability is and where it is in the upload and index process.
Semantic Search Technology (SST):
• incorporates archived and streaming data from multiple for concept and entity identification, data cleansing and curation, and to create and maintain an ontology and populate large
scalable databases to quickly identify, rank, and condense relevant data into actionable information.
• Ingests, parses, indexes, and tags via Natural Language Processing, and does clustering by both defined and emergent associated words based on relationships discovered within the files
• allows you to easily and intuitively defines “facets” you want for your searches in addition to the built-in facets such as file type, people, organization, date range, to and from, as
well as the custom defined emergent facets developed automatically on the fly.
• Is the easiest way to do both an “early assessment” of enterprise data on any topic, and to do the “deep dive” to begin converting enterprise information to knowledge.
• backs up files and extends governance of your enterprise files to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• allows you to view file summaries quickly and easily.
• allows you to view files in their native format.
• allows you to Save, share, and reuse searches.
• builds complex Boolean searches using natural language processing otherwise not available, then downs load the search results into the SST for dramatic results.
• allows you to web search Bing and reduce the search results by orders of magnitude with higher quality results, narrowing in on the truly relevant sites.
• allows you to download the results into IDD or SST for deep dives into directly meaningful files for unparalleled information extraction.
We have packaged our enterprise software to be available as a service (SaaS) in the cloud, as a complete hardware/software system, or as software to be loaded onto enterprise servers within enterprise IT system. Each option allows for custom configuration to meet the enterprise requirements.
When we provide the service to a new customer, we will lead and oversee them in uploading their files, then provide them the ability to up load new files in batch, or in auto upload should the user select that as their preference.
Reference World Information Synthetic Environment (RWISE):
Reference World Information Synthetic Environment (RWISE) is an Agent Based Modeling and Simulation capability that allows for the true complexities in life to be maintained in the simulation, allowing for emergent phenomenon that cannot be factored into the simulation with any other type of tools. Other modeling tools base results on repetition of historical data and events loaded into the system to return forced-choice results. RWISE escapes the “forced choice” paradigm. It also provides sentiment analysis and predictive sentiments and accounts for complex interaction of factors. You can’t factor every variable into your model but RWISE can do that for you.
• Uses multiple data sources to provide a broad and deep understanding of likely outcomes
• Derives the individual traits, influences, factors, and milestones that have the most impact on results.
• Models the traits, sensors, environment and well-being of each entity – organization or individual. Well-being creates a predictive connection between events in the entity’s environment and individual motivation, decisions, and outcomes.
• Shows how strategies are best customized for groups. Helps us write policy and rules that allow for the desirable variation.
• Keeps a real time geographic view, a needs analysis and testing environment for collaborative leaders solving complex problems with limited resources.
• Use data to build more effective and efficient collaboration among key partners as these entities work to address complex social issues across individuals and place, through more targeted interventions that support a whole person approach;
• Maximize previous investments made in organizations and organization of data systems.