Analytics, Modeling, Simulation
Reference World Information and Simulation Environment RWISE
MODELING & SIMULATION
RWISE is a powerful, scalable platform that can be used by government and industry to simulate real world events and conditions. It engages multiple sources of data to project the impact of individual actions as they cascade throughout organizations, institutions, nations and the world.
Mature, scalable and highly sophisticated Agent Based simulation and multi-sided gaming platform with the ability to scale to build virtual international systems.
RWISE is a big data platform that continuously mines events from thousands of sources from around the world. Using CF Day’s powerful Semantic Search Technology (SST) it tags entities (Individuals, organizations, Institutions, infrastructure and geography), and extracts their respective behaviors for use in analysis and simulation.
RWISE models Individuals, communities, cities, provinces, nations, regions, and the world in terms of political, military, economic, social, information, and infrastructure systems in an integrated manner.
Dynamic Agent Re-Configuration
- The platform allows for an unlimited number of “AGENTS” to be built into the architecture.
- Analysts can then use CF Day’s Virtual Interactive Modeling portal (VIM) to dynamically re-configure the model to get a greater variety of results and projections without the need for additional programming time.
- This saves time while enabling analysts to model a virtually limitless number of “what if” scenarios.
- The interconnections among agents emerge as the agents interact with each other.
RWISE Stochastic Modeling
- Most competitive systems use deterministic models.
- Deterministic models have a much more narrow set of data sources. Their reliability drops dramatically if they go outside of those datasets.
- RWISE’s stochastic modeling can look outside of the traditional data sources and still retain high reliability in their results.
- The synthetic environment is composed of: